We are a mixed billing practice. A standard visit starts at $75 but cost is often dependent on the length of the consultation. Information about our fees and services are available at Reception.
- A small fee may be charged for procedures, dressings and vaccinations
- Workers Compensation and Motor Vehicle Accident claims must be settled by the patient if the claim is not accepted by the Insurance Company
- Patients requesting referrals without seeing the doctor will be charged a fee
- Patients requesting a prescription (without seeing the doctor) will be charged a small fee
During normal weekday hours, we bulk bill Pension and Health Card Holders who bring a current entitlement card, as well as children under the age of 16.
All patients are privately billed on Saturdays, although the doctor may give discretionary privileges to Pension and Health Card Holders, and, children younger than 16.
- Please note that some consultations cannot be rebated by Medicare eg. Employment and Insurance Medicals, and Commercial Drivers Licences.
A fee of $25.00 will be charged to patients who do not attend or DO NOT CANCEL their appointment. A missed appointment means that other patients are denied the opportunity of an appointment.
If you cannot attend or no longer require an appointment, please cancel by calling the surgery on (08) 9457 4895. No fee will be attached to cancellation.
After Hours Services:
Fees may apply for our after-hours Locum Service, dependent on the consultation type. Information about our fees and services are available at Reception.